Smashed Chickpea Salad
- 1 can chickpeas drained
- 1 large stalk celery, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp stone ground mustard
- 4-5 Tbsp Vegan Mayo ( I attempted to make my own using this recipe)
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp raw sunflower seeds
- Himalayan Salt + Pepper- to taste
- Pinch of paprika, to garnish
- Drain and rinse your chickpeas, place in medium size bowl and roughly mash with a fork or potato masher.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Add more mayo if you want it more creamy.
- Serve & savour every bite, and if there is any left, store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Love Light & Chickpeas,